Master Lock® Lost/Reset Combination
Resetting Your Combination
To reset your combination, you will need to know your current combination.
175 & 176
- Here are the instructions for changing the combination on you model 653D lock. This lock is preset at the factory to operate at 0-0-0-0.
- With dials at 0-0-0-0, pull out the shackle
- Turn shackle counterclockwise 90 degree (1/4 turn)
- Continue pressing shackle down and turn another 90 degree (1/4 turn)
- Set the dials to your own combination
- Turn shackle clockwise back to the original 90 degree position, lift and return shackle to closed position
- Be sure to record your NEW combination as you are the only one that knows it!
- Instruction sheet: https://cdn.masterlock.com/masterlock/resources/documents/pdfs/7000-0081--875-and-975-Combination-Reset-Instruction-Sheet.pdf
1175, 1177, 1178