American Lock ASL40N Solid Brass BumpStop® Non-Rekeyable Government Padlock 1-1/2in (38mm) Wide with Brass Shackle & Brass Chain
The American Lock No. ASL40NBSBC Government Solid Brass padlock features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide solid brass body and a 1in (25mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Designed to stringent government standards, the 5-pin tumbler cylinder offers more than 10,000 key changes and a dual locking mechanism provides superior pry resistance. For added security, padlock comes with non-removable keys to ensure padlock is never left unlocked. BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology protects against lock bumping. This padlock also features a brass plated shackle and a brass chain.
- Solid body padlock designed to U.S. government standards - CID-A-A-59486 and CID-A-A-59487
- Includes BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology which exceeds ASTM Grade 6 resistance to surreptitious attack
- 1-1/2in (38mm) solid brass body for maximum corrosion resistance
- 1in (25mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle
- Non-rekeyable 5-pin cylinder. Non-removable key feature prevents leaving a padlock unlocked
- Brass shackle & brass chain