American Lock A7300 Solid Steel Rekeyable Tubular Cylinder Padlock 2-1/4in (57mm) Wide
The American Lock No. A7300KA Solid Steel Padlock with Tubular Cylinder, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 2-1/4in (57mm) wide case hardened, chrome plated solid steel body and a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 7/16in (11mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. A dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. The pick resistant rekeyable 7-pin AHTC12, tubular cylinder provides 50,000 key changes and meets NAMA standards.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the AHTC2 cylinder
- 2-1/4in (57mm) wide chrome plated solid steel body resists cutting, sawing, and corrosion
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 7/16in (11mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Rekeyable, pick resistant, 7-pin AHTC2 tubular cylinder
- Meets National Automatic Merchandising Association requirements