American Lock A6300 Shrouded Solid Steel Rekeyable 6-Padlock, Keyed Alike 1-3/4in (44mm) Wide
The American Lock No. A6300KA Shrouded Solid Steel padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide case hardened solid steel shrouded body with a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. The shrouded shackle defies cutting and sawing and a dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. The 6-pin APTC14 rekeyable cylinder with serrated pins is virtually impossible to pick.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APTC14 cylinder
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide chrome plated solid steel body resists cutting, sawing and corrosion
- Shrouded shackle provides greater protection from bolt cutters
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Rekeyable 6-pin APTC14 cylinder helps prevent picking
Need Additional Keys?
Model No. AK6 Duplicate Cut Key