Master Lock A20D 1-3/4in (44mm) Solid Brass Pin Tumbler Padlock
The American Lock No. A20D Solid Body Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body to resist corrosion and a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Ideal for harsh environments, a dual ball bearing mechanism resists pulling and prying while a 5-pin APTC12 non-rekeyable cylinder with serrated pins is virtually impossible to pick.
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body
- Brass body provides extra corrosion resistance in caustic, corrosive, salty environments
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism that resists pulling and prying
- Non-rekeyable 5-pin APCT12 cylinder prevents picking